KNT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Old Eng. title
- Round Table title: Abbr.
- Chess piece: Abbr.
- One who has been dubbed (abbr.)
- Coat of arms wearer (abbr.)
- Old Eng. title that is also a chess piece
- Many a "Sir": Abbr.
- Certain chess piece (Abbr.)
- Arthurian VIP
- Chess pc.
- Tilting figure: Abbr.
- Dubbed one: Abbr.
- Piece next to a bishop: Abbr.
- Round Table VIP: Abbr.
- Only chess piece that can jump others: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 07, 2016
- LA Times - December 07, 2015
- New York Times - July 30, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 08, 2015
- New York Times - December 17, 2013
- LA Times - December 01, 2013
- New York Times - November 08, 2013
- New York Times - June 07, 2012
- Washington Post - November 05, 2009
- Universal - October 28, 2009
- USA Today - April 30, 2009
- New York Times - November 30, 2008
- New York Times - June 29, 2008
- LA Times - December 03, 2007
- Washington Post - October 26, 2007
- New York Times - December 06, 2005
- Washington Post - December 04, 2005
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 09, 2005
- Washington Post - July 17, 2005
- New York Times - March 11, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer knt that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!