LACERS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- Ones stringing up shoes
- Punch bowl pranksters, perhaps
- Sneaker securers
- Sneaker stringers
- Moms, before knot-tying lessons
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 24, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 16, 2011
- New York Sun - August 15, 2006
- Washington Post - February 26, 2001
- Washington Post - December 22, 2000
- New York Times - June 12, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer lacers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!