LACEUP is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Prepare to tie shoes
- Like some boots
- Prepare to skate
- Get ready to skate
- Not slip-on
- Tie one's cleats
- Prepare to go skating
- Get ready to ice-skate
- Hiking boot, e.g.
- Tie, as Nikes
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 27, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 05, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 21, 2013
- LA Times - February 17, 2009
- Netword - May 04, 2008
- Washington Post - February 29, 2008
- New York Sun - January 31, 2006
- Netword - June 13, 2005
- New York Times - February 24, 2005
- New York Times - January 04, 2003
- New York Times - December 11, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer laceup that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!