LAPDOGS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Terriers and toy poodles, e.g.
- Mini poodles and toy terriers
- Chihuahuas, say
- Teacup poodles, e.g.
- Poms and Pekes
- Mini poodles and toy terriers, e.g.
- People who go along with anything, as it were
- Toy poodles, e.g.
- Small pooches
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 22, 2017
- New York Times - July 26, 2015
- USA Today - March 17, 2015
- New York Times - March 10, 2015
- Chicago Reader - February 28, 2014
- USA Today - November 19, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 20, 2012
- LA Times - December 13, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 24, 2008
- New York Times - June 22, 2007
- LA Times - November 20, 2005
- New York Times - August 11, 2005
- New York Times - May 08, 2002
- New York Times - March 15, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer lapdogs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!