LASERBEAM is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Sci-fi zapper
- Epitome of focus
- Tattoo remover
- Light in a light show
- Surgery tool
- Medical ray
- Intangible cat toy
- Exemplar of focus
- Light show light
- Reading light for an audiobook?
- Metaphor for straightness
- Thin ray of light
- One nearly cut Bond in half in "Goldfinger"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 28, 2016
- New York Times - March 31, 2015
- New York Times - September 13, 2013
- New York Times - July 28, 2013
- New York Times - August 10, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - February 11, 2011
- Netword - July 20, 2010
- New York Times - March 25, 2008
- New York Times - September 15, 2007
- LA Times - January 21, 2006
- New York Times - September 03, 2005
- New York Times - August 01, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer laserbeam that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!