LATEPASS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Note excusing tardiness
- Student excuser
- Excuse for a teacher
- Gym entrance requirement, sometimes
- A doctor's note might get you one
- Tardy student's need
- Holdup note?
- School paper a student shouldn't write himself
- Hall monitor's bestowal
- Note used for a holdup
- It might allow a student to avoid detention
- Delayed student's note
- School allowance?
- Slip for a tardy student
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 12, 2016
- New York Times - January 14, 2016
- Netword - October 18, 2015
- New York Times - June 14, 2015
- Washington Post - August 10, 2014
- Netword - August 20, 2011
- New York Times - July 08, 2011
- LA Times - March 10, 2011
- New York Times - October 10, 2009
- Netword - August 13, 2009
- New York Times - September 19, 2008
- New York Sun - September 19, 2008
- LA Times - March 25, 2007
- Washington Post - September 14, 2005
- Washington Post - February 16, 2004
- New York Times - November 09, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer latepass that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!