LATINOS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Demographer's grouping
- People of Spanish-speaking descent
- The Sharks of Broadway, e.g.
- Anthony Quinn et al.
- Demographic group
- Hispanic Americans
- Many Telemundo viewers
- Parts of the human population
- Fast-growing U.S. ethnic group
- Telemundo target audience
- Many Americans whose names end in -ez
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 01, 2017
- Netword - December 10, 2015
- LA Times - October 09, 2015
- Universal - May 04, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - February 14, 2014
- USA Today - January 13, 2012
- Netword - September 17, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 23, 2008
- LA Times - August 26, 2006
- Netword - March 18, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 03, 2006
- New York Times - February 14, 2003
- Washington Post - September 10, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer latinos that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!