LAUREATE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Wordsworth, for one
- Achievement honoree
- Nobelist, e.g.
- Nobel honoree
- Nobel Prize winner, e.g.
- Honored poet
- Honor recipient
- Poet ___
- Honored artist
- Honoree in the arts
- Worthy of the greatest honor
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 21, 2014
- New York Times - July 15, 2012
- Universal - March 17, 2011
- Universal - November 01, 2010
- Washington Post - February 10, 2009
- New York Times - July 22, 2007
- LA Times - June 03, 2007
- New York Sun - March 01, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 23, 2007
- New York Times - January 05, 2006
- New York Sun - August 26, 2005
- Washington Post - August 13, 2003
- New York Times - August 09, 2003
- New York Times - June 26, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer laureate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!