LAWMEN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- The Earps, e.g.
- Pros with cons
- Marshals, usually
- Sheriffs, e.g.
- Horse opera heroes
- Stagecoach robbers' bane
- Oater good guys
- Tin star wearers
- Western sheriffs, for example
- Marshals et al.
- Good guys in westerns, usually
- Earp and Masterson
- Peace officers
- Posse members
- Old West sheriffs, for example
- They carry shields
- Sheriffs and marshals
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 09, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 22, 2016
- Netword - March 09, 2016
- LA Times - November 22, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 31, 2014
- Universal - June 07, 2013
- New York Times - April 15, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 13, 2013
- Netword - October 04, 2011
- LA Times - August 07, 2011
- Universal - February 26, 2010
- LA Times - September 09, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - December 28, 2008
- LA Times - December 27, 2007
- LA Times - December 06, 2007
- Universal - July 28, 2007
- New York Times - March 13, 2005
- New York Times - July 19, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer lawmen that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!