LAZYSUSAN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Food-filled revolver
- Dinner spinner?
- Tray turned on the table
- Revolver on the table
- Revolving server
- Dey's revolving tray?
- Scrabble-playing aid
- Scabble-playing aid
- Revolutionary invention for restaurants?
- Revolver in a pantry
- A household item that sounds like a person
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - May 04, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 24, 2013
- New York Times - July 12, 2013
- Washington Post - June 05, 2013
- Washington Post - January 27, 2012
- USA Today - November 13, 2008
- Universal - March 09, 2007
- New York Times - February 11, 2006
- Washington Post - January 25, 2006
- Washington Post - December 04, 2005
- Washington Post - August 26, 2000
- New York Times - May 06, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer lazysusan that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!