LEADROLE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Scarlett O'Hara in "Gone With the Wind"
- Romeo or Juliet
- Star's part
- *Rick Blaine in 17-Across, e.g.
- Erin Brockovich, in "Erin Brockovich"
- Big part
- Star part
- Stanley Kowalski, e.g.
- It can make a star shine
- Biggest part
- Something for a star
- Bogart, in "Casablanca," e.g.
- Ambition for an actor
- Thomas Jefferson, in "Jefferson in Paris"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 26, 2017
- New York Times - June 11, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 07, 2016
- LA Times - April 12, 2015
- LA Times - March 24, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 09, 2011
- LA Times - May 31, 2008
- New York Times - July 17, 2007
- Netword - December 23, 2006
- LA Times - October 14, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 22, 2006
- New York Times - January 17, 2006
- New York Times - October 09, 2005
- New York Times - May 12, 2002
- Washington Post - August 07, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer leadrole that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!