LEANED is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 21 times.
- Favored, with "toward"
- Wasn't quite a ringer
- Favored one side or the other
- Wasn't upstanding
- Showed partiality
- Made a list?
- Had a list
- Wasn't upright
- Was inclined
- Showed a bias
- Relied (on)
- Betrayed a bias
- Pressured, with "on"
- Listed to one side
- Didn't stand up straight
- Wasn't plumb
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 19, 2017
- LA Times - March 31, 2016
- New York Times - December 15, 2015
- Universal - October 04, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 21, 2015
- New York Times - September 05, 2013
- LA Times - May 13, 2013
- Netword - April 08, 2013
- LA Times - April 03, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 12, 2013
- LA Times - December 09, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 22, 2012
- LA Times - May 19, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 14, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 14, 2012
- I Swear Crossword - October 28, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - September 17, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 30, 2010
- New York Times - August 01, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 05, 2009
Seen a clue for the answer leaned that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!