LEBEAU is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 4 times.
- "Hogan's Heroes" corporal
- Coach Dick in the N.F.L. Hall of Fame
- Longtime N.F.L. coach whose name is French for "the handsome"
- Dick ___, Pro Football Hall of Fame coach who popularized the zone blitz
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 14, 2015
- New York Times - August 29, 2014
- New York Times - October 24, 2010
- USA Today - November 30, 2006
- New York Times - October 29, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer lebeau that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!