LEFTJAB is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Start of a one-two punch
- Southpaw's hit
- Item in a boxer's repertoire
- Right hook setup
- One-two's one
- Ring leader?
- Set-up punch
- Ring weapon
- Delivery that may floor you
- Ring swing
- The one in a one-two, usually
- Ring delivery?
- It might be followed by a right hook
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 18, 2017
- New York Times - April 15, 2015
- LA Times - March 04, 2015
- Washington Post - December 29, 2013
- LA Times - May 31, 2012
- LA Times - April 24, 2012
- New York Times - October 08, 2010
- Washington Post - October 17, 2009
- LA Times - December 25, 2008
- New York Sun - September 19, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 08, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 28, 2007
- New York Times - June 15, 2006
- New York Sun - April 06, 2006
- LA Times - November 06, 2005
- Washington Post - February 04, 2003
- New York Times - June 16, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer leftjab that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!