LIBERACE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Entertainer whose given names were Wladziu Valentino
- Entertainer born in May 1919, the basis for five anagrams in this puzzle
- Owner of the vanity plate "88 KEYS"
- Pianist with a candelabra
- "The Kandelabra Kid"
- Rhinestone piano player
- Famed pianist
- Longtime Las Vegas entertainer
- Ring-wearing pianist
- "Mr. Showmanship"
- Pianist known as 'Mr. Showmanship'
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 31, 2017
- LA Times - September 26, 2015
- Universal - August 18, 2015
- New York Times - August 30, 2012
- LA Times - April 17, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 25, 2008
- Washington Post - February 10, 2008
- New York Times - February 02, 2006
- Washington Post - August 23, 2005
- New York Times - May 26, 1999
- New York Times - February 01, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer liberace that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!