LIENEE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- One with encumbered property
- Holder of claimed property
- Mortgagor, e.g.
- One with a mortgage, e.g.
- One with a collateral loan
- Subject of a property claim
- Homeowner, vis-a-vis the bank
- Encumbrance holder
- One whose property is claimed, legally
- One with secured property
- One with a claim against him
- Mortgage holder, e.g.
- Many a homeowner
- Person with a mortgage, e.g.
- Person with property
- Person with property, perhaps
- Name on a property deed, maybe
- Person with a financial burden
- Person with financial burden
- Holder of a collateral loan
- One whose property is claimed legally
- One with a claim on a property
- Holder of encumbered property
- Mortgaged one
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 17, 2018
- Universal - January 02, 2018
- New York Times - April 19, 2017
- USA Today - March 09, 2016
- LA Times - April 22, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - December 19, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - November 14, 2014
- New York Times - December 26, 2013
- Universal - August 05, 2013
- USA Today - September 07, 2012
- Universal - March 17, 2012
- USA Today - September 01, 2011
- New York Times - March 06, 2011
- New York Times - February 26, 2011
- Chicago Reader - February 11, 2011
- New York Times - January 30, 2011
- Universal - November 16, 2010
- Universal - February 04, 2010
- Universal - November 15, 2009
- Universal - October 18, 2009
Seen a clue for the answer lienee that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!