LIFO is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Accounting principle, for short
- Acctg. principle
- Accounting acronym
- Inventory evaluation meth.
- Industrial or computer processing sequence (abbr.)
- Accounting abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - April 19, 2013
- LA Times - April 22, 2008
- Washington Post - October 30, 2007
- Washington Post - March 30, 2004
- New York Times - September 26, 1999
- New York Times - November 26, 1997
- New York Times - July 28, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer lifo that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!