LIMPET is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Cousin of a conch
- Mollusk with a low conical shell
- Marine gastropod
- Clinging mollusk
- Don Knotts fishy alter ego
- Rock clinging mollusc
- Mollusk that clings
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 18, 2017
- Universal - January 22, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - July 30, 2006
- New York Times - November 26, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer limpet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!