LINEMEN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- Blockers, e.g.
- QB protectors
- Ends, e.g.
- Pole cats?
- They can be offensive
- Some telephone company employees
- Utility workers
- Centers and ends
- Football players
- Centers and guards, e.g.
- Centers and tackles
- Centers, e.g.
- Some footballers
- Tackles and guards, e.g.
- Ends and centers
- Certain football players
- Gridiron guards and tackles
Last Seen In:
- Netword - March 17, 2016
- LA Times - August 16, 2012
- Universal - April 03, 2010
- Washington Post - March 01, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - February 19, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 15, 2009
- LA Times - December 11, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 04, 2009
- Netword - April 01, 2009
- LA Times - May 18, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 17, 2007
- LA Times - June 03, 2007
- USA Today - January 24, 2006
- Washington Post - May 15, 2005
- New York Times - January 23, 2004
- New York Times - August 30, 2002
- New York Times - December 29, 2000
- New York Times - January 25, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer linemen that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!