LINEOUT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Hit a hard drive that's caught, in baseball
- Hit right to the shortstop, perhaps
- Smash that gets caught by an infielder
- Hit to the shortstop without bouncing, e.g.
- Certain audio jack
- Hit to the shortstop with no bounces
- Make a hard, low hit that's caught
- Caught hard hit
- Hit straight to the shortstop, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 11, 2018
- Netword - December 26, 2015
- New York Times - January 03, 2013
- USA Today - December 27, 2012
- New York Times - October 06, 2012
- USA Today - September 07, 2012
- USA Today - February 20, 2012
- New York Times - December 22, 2000
- New York Times - October 24, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer lineout that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!