LINGERIE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- Sachet locale
- Items of sheer delight?
- Common Valentine's Day gift
- Teddies, e.g.
- Women's department
- Victoria's Secret merchandise
- Slips and such
- Slips, for instance
- Victoria's not-so-secret secret
- Boudoir wear
- Slinky sleepwear
- Intimate wear
- Teddies and such
- Victoria's Secret wares
- Sexy sleepwear
- Department store department
- Brassieres, chemises, etc.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 19, 2016
- LA Times - March 23, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 16, 2013
- New York Times - November 13, 2013
- LA Times - December 30, 2012
- USA Today - September 20, 2012
- USA Today - March 19, 2012
- Universal - January 18, 2012
- Universal - November 03, 2010
- Netword - February 14, 2009
- Netword - February 13, 2008
- USA Today - January 31, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 01, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 24, 2006
- Netword - April 28, 2006
- Washington Post - February 12, 2006
- New York Times - January 31, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 01, 2004
- Washington Post - January 22, 2002
- New York Times - November 02, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer lingerie that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!