LINOS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Brits' floor coverings
- Floor coverings, to a Brit
- Kitchen floor coverings, to a Brit
- Kitchen floor materials, to a Brit
- Floor coverings, in Folkestone
- Typesetting machs.
- Brit's floor coverings
- Typesetting machines, informally
- Engravers' sketches
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 28, 2015
- Chicago Reader - November 18, 2011
- Universal - September 04, 2011
- I Swear Crossword - July 08, 2011
- USA Today - April 27, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - November 29, 2009
- LA Times - July 23, 2008
- New York Times - April 01, 2007
- New York Times - January 21, 2006
- Washington Post - July 15, 2001
- New York Times - December 10, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer linos that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!