LIONTAMER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Person who cracks a whip
- Person with a whip
- Whip snapper
- Circus performer with a whip
- Featured circus performer
- One skilled at managing his pride
- One skilled at managing his pride?
- Circus performer #1
- Circus chairperson?
- Performer with a whip
- One in top hat and tails
- One working with a chair and a whip
- Whip-wielding circus performer
- Whipper snapper?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 17, 2015
- New York Times - May 04, 2015
- Chicago Reader - February 21, 2014
- Netword - April 27, 2013
- LA Times - February 10, 2013
- LA Times - February 11, 2012
- Washington Post - December 10, 2011
- Universal - September 15, 2011
- LA Times - January 21, 2008
- LA Times - August 31, 2006
- New York Times - January 14, 2006
- Washington Post - September 17, 2002
- Washington Post - January 11, 2002
- New York Times - April 23, 1999
- New York Times - January 25, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer liontamer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!