LIPREADER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- One who can see what you're saying
- Many a deaf person
- Deaf person, often
- Person who might watch your mouth
- One who can see what you mean
- Expert in facial recognition?
- One who may confuse cees and zees
- One getting messages by word of mouth?
- Handy person to track conversations behind windows
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 28, 2015
- New York Times - February 22, 2014
- LA Times - July 20, 2013
- New York Times - July 13, 2013
- LA Times - May 03, 2013
- Washington Post - June 12, 2012
- Universal - February 17, 2009
- New York Times - August 03, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer lipreader that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!