LITERATURE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- 80-Across's field
- The classics, e.g.
- English major's concern
- "___ is news that stays news" (Ezra Pound)
- Nobel Prize category
- Printed material
- Written works
- Creative writing
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 28, 2010
- LA Times - September 08, 2007
- Washington Post - May 20, 2007
- Washington Post - July 17, 2003
- New York Times - March 30, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer literature that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!