LITTERS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Befouls the path
- Leaves something behind
- Sets of sibling setters, e.g.
- Kitten caboodles
- Makes a mess
- Makes a mess, maybe
- Many viviparous births
- Found in cats' cradles
- Piglet units
- Kittens come in them
- Ignores the trash can
- Drops to the ground?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 06, 2016
- LA Times - May 06, 2014
- New York Times - September 25, 2013
- New York Times - September 30, 2011
- Netword - January 16, 2011
- Washington Post - April 19, 2006
- New York Times - February 19, 2006
- Netword - December 24, 2005
- Washington Post - May 02, 2005
- New York Times - February 28, 1997
- New York Times - February 15, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer litters that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!