LIVETV is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Much of "The Ed Sullivan Show"
- Many '50s broadcasts
- Some real-time broadcasting
- Broadcast with little room for mistakes
- Sports broadcast, often
- Shows that aren't recorded
- 'SNL,' for example
- "SNL", e.g.
- It goes to air without delay
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 04, 2014
- Washington Post - October 01, 2011
- New York Times - June 28, 2010
- USA Today - October 11, 2004
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 24, 2004
- Washington Post - April 16, 2003
- New York Times - February 22, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer livetv that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!