LOBAR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Pertaining to the lungs, e.g.
- Kind of pneumonia
- Of a lung part
- Like the lungs
- ___ pneumonia
- Of lung divisions
- Of a lung section
- Type of pneumonia
- Pneumonia type
- Of a rounded part
- At the tip of one's lung?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 20, 2017
- Universal - July 20, 2015
- Universal - February 02, 2014
- Netword - February 02, 2014
- USA Today - November 06, 2012
- Universal - March 02, 2012
- New York Times - November 28, 2009
- LA Times - March 14, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 26, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 14, 2008
- New York Times - August 14, 2005
- Washington Post - April 26, 2005
- New York Times - January 05, 2003
- New York Times - August 24, 2001
- New York Times - July 22, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer lobar that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!