LONGARMOFTHELAW is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- Legal reach, metaphorically
- It collars criminals
- Its reach into cyberspace is a matter of hot debate
- Enforcement power
- One should stay on the right side of this limb
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 01, 2013
- Netword - January 09, 2013
- USA Today - January 20, 2011
- USA Today - December 11, 2009
- Universal - November 11, 2008
- Washington Post - June 17, 2002
- Washington Post - November 28, 2000
- New York Times - January 05, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer longarmofthelaw that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!