LOOKMA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- Words before a showoff-y cry
- Start of a little daredevil's declaration
- Little show-off's cry
- Words cried before "No hands!"
- Attention-getter while riding a bike dangerously?
- Kid's cry before "No hands!"
- Phrase before "no hands!"
- '___, no hands!'
- 'No hands!' lead-in
- Showing-off expression
- Cry for parental attention
- "No hands!" lead-in
- Start of a show-off kid's cry
- 'No hands!' preceder
- Cry before 'No hands!'
- Start of a hands-off declaration?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 19, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 11, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 02, 2014
- LA Times - September 18, 2013
- LA Times - August 16, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - March 29, 2013
- LA Times - March 17, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 16, 2010
- LA Times - June 15, 2009
- New York Times - March 23, 2009
- USA Today - March 18, 2009
- New York Times - September 13, 2008
- New York Times - November 23, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 25, 2005
- New York Times - June 14, 2003
- Washington Post - July 09, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer lookma that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!