LOOTS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 24 times.
- Makes off with illegally
- Takes the money and runs?
- Steals from an abandoned store
- Pillages villages, say
- Grabs and goes
- Grabs and runs, say
- Takes advantage of a riot
- Steals from an abandoned store, e.g.
- Hits and runs?
- Steals from, during a riot
- Takes treasure from
- Does some robbing while rioting
- Sacks in war
- Takes stock?
- Takes as spoils
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 13, 2016
- Netword - May 17, 2016
- Universal - January 13, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 06, 2015
- Universal - December 26, 2014
- Universal - December 02, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 29, 2014
- Washington Post - November 12, 2014
- New York Times - November 05, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 02, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 07, 2014
- Washington Post - January 05, 2014
- New York Times - December 22, 2013
- Universal - September 17, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 12, 2013
- New York Times - June 30, 2013
- Washington Post - June 12, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 21, 2013
- LA Times - February 22, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 09, 2012
Seen a clue for the answer loots that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!