LOPAT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Yankee junkball pitcher
- Eddie of the 40's-50's Yankees
- "Steady Eddie" of the Stengel-era Yankees
- "Steady Eddie" of the '40s-'50s Yankees
- Steady Eddie of pitching fame
- Yankee lefthander Ed
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 16, 2014
- I Swear Crossword - May 07, 2010
- LA Times - July 14, 2007
- New York Sun - May 10, 2006
- New York Times - October 18, 2000
- New York Times - December 31, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer lopat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!