LORENA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Name in 1993 headlines
- One of the Bobbitts
- Ochoa of the LPGA
- Ochoa of women's golf
- Ochoa who won the 2007 Women's British Open
- Golfer Ochoa
- Goler - Ochoa
- Ochoa who was the first #1-ranked golfer from Mexico
- L.P.G.A. star Ochoa
- Diane Lane on "Lonesome Dove"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 05, 2014
- New York Times - June 28, 2013
- New York Times - June 04, 2011
- LA Times - May 31, 2011
- Washington Post - October 15, 2010
- Washington Post - May 24, 2007
- New York Times - September 11, 1997
- New York Times - December 22, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer lorena that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!