LOTUSEATER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- One nourished by daydreams?
- Classic loafer
- Languorous person in the ''Odyssey''
- Languorous person in the "Odyssey"
- Daydreamer encountered by Odysseus
- Daydream type
- Mythological daydreamer
- One of a flower-devouring people encountered by Odysseus
- Homeric island dweller
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 11, 2016
- Washington Post - February 09, 2015
- LA Times - August 02, 2014
- New York Times - September 24, 2012
- New York Sun - May 25, 2007
- Netword - November 20, 2005
- New York Times - January 07, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer lotuseater that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!