LTGOV is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Statehouse official: Abbr.
- 1916-18 post for Calvin Coolidge: Abbr.
- State second: Abbr.
- State V.I.P.: Abbr.
- Statehouse official (abbr.)
- No. 2 in the statehouse
- State's #2 executive: Abbr.
- Statehouse equiv. of a backup QB
- Statehouse equiv. of a backup qb
- State's second-in-command: Abbr.
- State's #2 exec.
- St. official
- St.'s second-in-command
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 26, 2017
- LA Times - May 03, 2016
- Washington Post - July 17, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 29, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - June 26, 2011
- LA Times - June 11, 2011
- New York Times - February 09, 2010
- New York Times - May 31, 2009
- Washington Post - February 16, 2009
- New York Sun - April 14, 2008
- New York Times - January 12, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 02, 2007
- LA Times - June 30, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 10, 2005
- New York Times - January 24, 2002
- New York Times - August 19, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer ltgov that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!