LUCIANO is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Notorious 30's-40's criminal
- Tenor Pavarotti
- Old crime syndicate head called "Lucky"
- "The Three Tenors" tenor with José and Plácido
- Colleague of Jos and Placido
- Opera great Pavarotti
- Colleague of José and Placido
- Crime boss known as "Lucky"
- Italian tennorPavarotti
- Tenor ___ Pavarotti
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 17, 2016
- Washington Post - August 17, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 28, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 25, 2014
- LA Times - April 11, 2010
- LA Times - September 11, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 14, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 09, 2006
- New York Times - January 29, 2005
- New York Times - January 25, 1999
- New York Times - January 24, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer luciano that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!