LUMBER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Move clumsily, with "along"
- Builder's stock
- Move clumsily
- Construction-site stack
- It's sold in yards
- Trudge (along)
- Move ponderously
- Planks or boards
- Wood used for homebuilding
Last Seen In:
- Netword - December 19, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 13, 2014
- New York Times - May 19, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 28, 2011
- Netword - November 07, 2010
- Netword - August 05, 2010
- Washington Post - May 30, 2009
- Washington Post - March 16, 2009
- USA Today - October 15, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 02, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - February 19, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 19, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer lumber that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!