LUMBERJACK is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Logrolling competitor
- Fella that fells
- Chopper in the forest
- One with an ax to grind?
- "Timber!" shouter
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 11, 2013
- Washington Post - October 12, 2010
- Universal - July 17, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 27, 2007
- Netword - December 17, 2006
- New York Times - June 29, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer lumberjack that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!