LUTHER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 19 times.
- Reformer of note
- Protestant Reformation figure
- Target of the Edict of Worms, 1521
- German theologian Martin
- King's middle name
- Part of MLK Jr.
- Reformation leader
- Original Protestant
- Part of M.L.K. Jr.
- Writer of "The 95 Theses"
- Writer of the 95 theses
- He had 95 theses
- Martin ___ King Jr.
- He was condemned in the Edict of Worms
- Park of MLK Jr.
- Horticulturist Burbank
- The Edict of Worms condemned him
- Singer Vandross
- Giant of the Reformation
Last Seen In:
- Netword - May 05, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 28, 2016
- Wall Street Journal - May 01, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - February 22, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 06, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - May 24, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 26, 2013
- USA Today - April 04, 2011
- New York Times - November 23, 2010
- New York Times - February 06, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 19, 2007
- LA Times - January 01, 2007
- New York Sun - September 07, 2006
- Netword - August 11, 2006
- Washington Post - May 30, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 11, 2005
- USA Today - June 28, 2004
- New York Times - June 18, 2003
- New York Times - May 17, 2002
- Washington Post - July 01, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer luther that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!