MACBETH is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 19 times.
- Work of 1606
- Five-act Shakespeare play
- Shakespearean tragedy
- Character who delivers the line "To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow"
- Thane of Cawdor
- Scottish king
- King of Scotland
- Classic role for an actor
- "The Scottish Play"
- Shakespeare's shortest tragedy
- Banquo's killer
- Shakespeare character
- Shakespearean play
- Source of the line "What's done is done"
- Shakespearean title character
- Source of the line "Something wicked this way comes"
- 'The Scottish Play'
- Shakespeare tragedy
- King Duncan's killer
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 19, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 08, 2014
- New York Times - October 17, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 22, 2013
- New York Times - February 17, 2013
- Canadiana - March 26, 2012
- LA Times - July 26, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - February 11, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 15, 2010
- Washington Post - December 18, 2009
- USA Today - February 13, 2008
- Netword - August 26, 2007
- USA Today - May 08, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 02, 2006
- USA Today - March 15, 2006
- New York Sun - November 30, 2005
- New York Sun - July 21, 2005
- New York Times - August 16, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer macbeth that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!