MACHINEGUNKELLY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- Gangster said to have coined the term "G-man"
- Notorious gangster of the Prohibition era
- Kidnapper of an oil millionaire, July 1933
- Nickname of a Prohibition era criminal
- Gangster who coined a term on September 26, 1933, when he yelled "Don't shoot, [67-Across]!"
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - September 27, 2013
- Washington Post - August 31, 2011
- Washington Post - May 25, 2007
- USA Today - June 08, 2005
- New York Times - January 12, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer machinegunkelly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!