MADMAGAZINE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Alfred E. Neuman's publication: 2 wds.
- Publication since 1952
- Satirical periodical since 1952
- Publication founded in 1952 featuring artwork that does the same thing as this puzzle
- Humor publication since 1952
- Alfred is its cover boy
- It began as a comic book in 1952
- *Publication featuring Alfred E. Neuman
- Goofy periodical?
- Pac-Man was its "Man of the Year" in 1982
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 15, 2018
- USA Today - April 22, 2016
- LA Times - September 14, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - May 08, 2015
- New York Times - January 24, 2010
- New York Times - December 21, 2009
- USA Today - May 18, 2005
- Washington Post - April 09, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer madmagazine that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!