MAGNACARTA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Whence the words "That the English Church shall be free"
- Constitution precursor
- Document issued by King John
- It was sealed by King John at Runnymede
- Agreement denounced by Innocent III
- Where King John put his John Hancock
- King John sealed it
- *Landmark vassal law act
- Document sealed by King John in 1215
- Document issued on June 15, 1215
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 15, 2015
- LA Times - February 03, 2015
- New York Times - January 12, 2014
- New York Times - December 13, 2013
- New York Times - August 14, 2009
- New York Sun - October 17, 2007
- LA Times - July 13, 2007
- Netword - July 10, 2005
- Washington Post - February 11, 2001
- New York Times - November 21, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer magnacarta that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!