MAHJONGG is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Game for the Joy Luck Club
- Game played in "The Joy Luck Club"
- 144-tile game
- Chinese game with over 100 tiles
- It's played with 144 pieces
- Game with tiles
- '20s fad just before the crossword craze
- Its positions are labeled North, South, East and West
- Four winds are featured in it
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 10, 2015
- New York Times - February 09, 2013
- Netword - December 22, 2012
- Washington Post - July 02, 2012
- New York Times - August 20, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 04, 2008
- USA Today - October 29, 2007
- Netword - April 19, 2007
- New York Times - August 15, 2001
- New York Times - March 21, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer mahjongg that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!