MAJORS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Art and history, e.g.
- Big leagues
- TV's Burns and Houlihan, e.g.
- Houlihan and Burns, on "M*A*S*H"
- The bigs
- Business and Nursing, for two
- College studies
- Officers above captains
- Bionic man portrayer
- Lee of TV
- College students' choices
- Focuses in college
- College students' declarations
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 30, 2016
- New York Times - July 04, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 17, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 02, 2014
- Universal - May 09, 2012
- Chicago Reader - July 08, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 08, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 04, 2010
- LA Times - November 23, 2008
- Washington Post - March 02, 2008
- USA Today - November 27, 2007
- USA Today - October 15, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 20, 2007
- Washington Post - August 13, 2006
- Washington Post - May 12, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 01, 2004
- Washington Post - April 29, 2001
- New York Times - February 22, 2001
- New York Times - July 11, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer majors that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!