MALAPROP is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Language blooper
- Fictional Mrs.
- Sheridan's misspeaking Mrs.
- Family name in Sheridan's "The Rivals"
- Mrs. known for misspeaking
- Misused word
- Linguistic lapse
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 16, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 17, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 22, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 28, 2014
- Washington Post - September 25, 2011
- I Swear Crossword - May 07, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - June 17, 2007
- New York Times - October 24, 1999
- New York Times - November 07, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer malaprop that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!