MALLOW is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Velvetleaf or hibiscus, e.g.
- Plant family that includes the hibiscus
- Okra or hibiscus family
- Hibiscus, e.g.
- Family that includes okra
- Hibiscus or hollyhock
- Rose ___ (marsh hibiscus)
- Hibiscus plant's family
- Hollyhocks or hibiscus
- Marsh ___ (plant for which a confection is named)
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 25, 2018
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 26, 2014
- LA Times - April 17, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 29, 2011
- Washington Post - May 03, 2009
- New York Times - October 17, 2008
- New York Sun - September 05, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 02, 2006
- Washington Post - September 25, 2000
- New York Times - May 14, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer mallow that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!