MAM is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Mother, colloquially, in Britain
- Mother: Var.
- Candy treat
- Mother, in British dialect
- Madam, slangily
- Nuoc ___ (Oriental fish sauce)
- British parent, familiarly
Last Seen In:
- Universal - May 09, 2014
- New York Times - February 13, 2014
- New York Times - July 09, 2009
- Canadiana - January 28, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 20, 2007
- New York Times - March 18, 2007
- New York Times - February 24, 2005
- New York Times - August 20, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer mam that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!