MAMASBOY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- One tied to the apron strings
- Hardly the macho type
- Guy attached to apron strings
- Apron strings tie-in?
- Overly devoted son
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 29, 2014
- Washington Post - October 01, 2012
- I Swear Crossword - April 01, 2011
- USA Today - January 05, 2011
- LA Times - December 12, 2010
- LA Times - January 31, 2006
- Washington Post - January 14, 2005
- New York Times - July 13, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer mamasboy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!