MANAGER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- Dugout V.I.P.
- Joe Torre, for the Yankees
- One in charge
- Dugout figure
- Recipient of an annual baseball award since 1983
- Hotel boss
- Retail boss
- Team leader
- Dugout leader
- Ballpark figure
- Leo Durocher, once
- Brian Epstein, to The Beatles
- Baseball team employee
- Diamond head?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 04, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 17, 2015
- Netword - August 03, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 10, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 23, 2013
- LA Times - December 03, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 01, 2012
- LA Times - January 21, 2011
- Netword - March 16, 2008
- Universal - January 27, 2008
- New York Times - March 07, 2007
- Washington Post - October 07, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 24, 2005
- New York Times - June 14, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer manager that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!